Sunday, December 9, 2012

And the winner is...

So this week was strange and frustrating. I thought my husband was coming home next week so all the things I needed to do I had to hurry and do because he came home this week. I finished working on this years ornaments.
I made neck warmers for the quilt girls, the party was Friday.
You can't really tell what they are but they are made of fleece and button shut...yes I made the buttons.
Here would be a good time to say I am not a picture taker and the colors are not what I would prefer.
I got most of the measurements I need to start the church on Monday.
Had 2 Christmas parties on Friday. The first was with the quilt girls.

And this is the take....thanks girls....
Made from scratch  embroidered pillow cases, quilt decal, ornament, heat resistant thimbles, sugar cane racoon pencil, soap, ornament, clips, fabric pop and an oreo pop, candy and homemade bread!

And now, well about a moment ago my husband drew......
Congratulations Mama T! Thank you for becoming a follower. Please email me your information so I can send your suprise.
Now I have to get ready for the week ahead.

2 comments:

MamaT said...

Did you get my info? I emailed it to you.

Bev said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I would love to give you some info that might be useful on growing your blog. Just email me your email addy at bev@44thstreetfabric.com. When I have a moment, I'll send you some info. Do you do stained glass and quilting?

Cheery wave!
Bev