Friday, July 10, 2015

Consistently Continuing Recap


We went down to TN to see my son and his family for the 4th. I was thrilled to see them since it had been such a long time. 

 
 
Doodles has a job at O’Charlies. We ate dinner there. 
 
 Lar ordered a beer. Is this a beer or what?
 
Doodle's, Daddle's and I went to a bunch of quilt shops (they have a whole lot more quilt shops in the Cleveland/Chattanooga area then they have up by where I live) for the RBR Experience. My son Ranny already picked up the one from Maddie at Spool.



Still do not know how the person finished this so fast!

 

Of course we had to stop at the Krispy Kreme in the middle of a torrential downpour. The manager came out from the doughnut making area with a ‘baby doughnut’ in his hand. He went on  to explain the of making doughnuts. You know we had to leave with a dozen doughnuts and some doughnut holes.
 
 
 

After the afternoon of shop hopping, much to my grandson’s delight, we were finally able to stop at the Fireworks store! Notice his face now?
 
This is the loot!


We bought a ‘big boy’, I mean ‘man’ bedroom suit for Daddles. Thank goodness the store had a sale AND Tax Free weekend. The suit was a great bargain and it also helped to know the owner.

 
 
Ranny made super and Doodle's made the dessert.
 




I hope everyone had a Happy Fourth! Thank you to our brave service people!
A sample of what Daddle's shot off!
 The night before we left Doodle’s did my nails.

I really liked the watermelon idea.


Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.  AE
 
Have a great week.
D.G. L 

No comments: